Saturday, January 28, 2012

Faux Marble Pillars

Faux Marble Pillars

Last weekend I had the pleasure of working for Ted and Julie, an adorable couple, who lives in Furlong, Pa. They wanted me to liven up their stark, white pillars. It was kind of new to me,....I know I had done it before, long ago....when I had no fear of anything in my twenties....lol! So I said, "sure, I can do that".....I looked at a tutorial on youtube and made a quick trip to Lowes and I was ready to dive in! The beginning of a project like this is a little scary...hehe....but, I appreciated their trust in me and if it didn't turn out, I figured, it's only paint we can always paint over it!
That has always been my motto, since the beginning of this gig......YOU CAN ALWAYS PAINT OVER IT!!! And you know, this attitude has allowed me to take chances on projects like this. In life, it is ALL about your attitude.
Thanks for reading, share with a friend who might have some plain old pillars!
Bernadette

2 comments: